Follow these preparation tips which will be helpful for your JEE Advanced Preparation:
- Start your preparation in advance, so, you can get enough time for the revision. Start your preparation 7–8 months before the exam and study for at least 6–7 hours daily or more.
- Before starting your JEE Advanced Preparation you must be aware of the syllabus and exam pattern for the exam. You also need to be aware of the marking schemes of the JEE Advanced exam.
- Select best books for your preparation. There are many books available for JEE Advanced exam. Before buying any of the book, you need to do a good research on that book. Some books are good some are not, so, buy as per your research. You can also find the books on e-commerce websites like Amazon, Flipkart, etc.
- During your JEE Advanced preparation, you need to make notes of all the important topics which will be coming in the exam. It will help you in the last minute preparation.
- Solve previous year question papers and take mock tests. With this, you get an idea about the topics which will be coming in the exam and practice more for the subjects in which you are weak.
Best of Luck!