As a dropper, you need to start with the revision during these 3 months. The strategies you need to follow in the last 3 months are as follows:
All the best!!!!
- Make a list of the important topics which you need to cover in these 3 months. Try not to start any new topic in this 3 month period.
- The NEET exam will be conducted on the objective pattern so practice on the latest exam pattern. Solve the practice tests regularly.
- Revise the Biology regularly so that you will not forget the important things.
- As a dropper, your whole focus should be on the NEET exam and be prepare for the NEET counseling process as many people make the big mistake during that.
- Keep the 1.5 months for the total revision of the syllabus.
- For Chemistry organic is the important one to focus more on that.
- Don't forget to revise the NCERT for the NEET as the exam will be based on it.