IIT JAM exam is one of the most prestigious exams for getting admission in IITs and IISC Bangalore. Study strategy for IIT JAM exam physics should be as follows :
- Build a strong will to crack the exam. Prepare yourself mentally for the hard work required to secure a good all India rank.
- Start IIT JAM Study with easier topics first that will help you to boost your confidence level for further preparation.
- "Everything keeps changing but fundamentals and basics remain the same." so It is strongly suggested to keep yourself in pace with basics of physics.
- The syllabus is a really important document or aid for preparing any exam. Many students download the syllabus once and forget it. You need to revise it, again and again, to make sure you do not leave even a single topic for the exam.
- Topics that seem to be difficult or tough for you are the one that needs your undivided attention, assign a little more time to these topics but do not waste much valuable time dwelling on a single topic. This will affect your overall preparation adversely, which is a big No-No.
- At least 15 days before start revising all the topics for IIT JAM exam. One day before the exam you must have completed your revision. Keep this last day reserved for important topics.