The things you need to do while preparing for the SSC CGL Tier 2 are:
All the best!!!
- Have a good hold on your basics of the SSC CGL syllabus and be aware of the latest exam pattern.
- Try to take at least 1 mock for each subject in a week before 1 month of Tier 2. Do post mock analysis and check your improvement. This will enhance your speed.
- Now, work out on your silly mistakes by bookmarking them. Before 2 weeks of the exam, you have to revise those silly mistakes. By this strategy, you will eliminate chances of repeating same mistakes in the real exam.
- Work on the speed and accuracy of SSC English and Maths.
- Don't waste too much time on any particular questions. So just solve as much fast as you can.
- Daily read newspapers and magazines for about 2–3 hours. This helps you in improving your vocabulary and reading speed.
- Prepare a handbook of formulas and approaches for the quant paper which helps you at the time of revision.
- Start solving the same question by a short trick. Keep solving till you learn the short trick.