Many candidates have experiance of failing part 1 this year so don’t loose your heart. Prepare again for SSC CGL 2018. Your hard work will improve your performance. This year you will definitely crack the exam if you have proper planning.
SSC CGL Recruitment Tier 1 Exam contains General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English.
- Give 1 hour for GK and GI & R each and 2 hour for Maths and English each.
- Complete one chapter in one day and solve question of that chapter in next day.
- Give Sunday for revision.
- Clear your basic concepts.
- Solve previous papers.
- Learn formulas and apply short and simple tricks.
- Make your own notes. You can check SSC CGL Maths Notes.
- Take extra time for your weak areas.
- At last one month give mock test and analyze your preparation.