Data Entry Operator is one of the best SSC CHSL Posts. When you will get good marks in SSC CHSL Result then you can get DEO Post. One who records data into computer machine through any reading device like keyboard, is called Data Entry Operator. Currently, in India, Government has its own Data Entry Department for the details of staff members like – member’s salary, registration of their names, making their identity cards and doing all type of works regarding the collection of documents. But, if you want to appear in chsl exam then you should take always your SSC CHSL Admit Card
You can check the SSC CHSL Post Details for Data Entry Operator below: –
Post Code: “D”, “E”
Department: Ministries/ Department of GOI
Typing Languages: English/ Hindi
No. of Vacancies: 510
Posting Areas: All Over India
Salary Structure (In INR)
- Pay scale: INR 5200-20200
- Grade Pay: INR 2400 (For post code D)
- Grade Pay: INR 1900 (For post code E)
- Normal Data Entry Work (Typing 2-3 Pages in One Day).
Duties and Working Condition
- Perform data entry work using a personal computer and appropriate software.
- Entering, updating, researching, verifying, and retrieving data from various systems.
- Ensuring the accuracy and confidentiality of information recorded.
- Data Entry Operator Grade B
- Data Entry Operator Grade C
- Data Entry Operator Grade F (System Analyst)