IBPS RRB is the simplest one to crack among all the IBPS Bank Exams.
IBPS RRB Prelims Exam has already been conducted. Now, candidates are preparing for IBPS RRB Main Exam which will be conducted on 12th November 2017.
Follow these preparation tips to crack IBPS RRB 2017 Exam:
- In Prelims Exam, you only need to cover the IBPS Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude. So, it’s’ better that you save more time for the Mains Subjects simultaneously.
- Select best books and study materials for your exam preparation.
- For an effective preparation of IBPS Quantitative Aptitude & Logical Reasoning, candidates must prepare short-notes in which they can note down all the quick methods & short tricks to solve the questions.
- The IBPS English & Hindi aren’t too tough. It’s better that you revise all your basic concepts regarding both subjects.
- For IBPS General Awareness Section, focus more on the Banking & Financial GK Questions as they consist higher marks in the question paper. Also, keep yourself updated with Current Affairs & General Knowledge Updates.
- The Computer Awareness Section is of only 20 Marks but if you prepare well for this section, you can bag up the total 20 marks. So, make sure you cover up all the basics of IBPS Computer Awareness.
Best of Luck!