Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can I improve my marks if I am getting 125 in English mocks and 150 in maths mocks?

Hello

It is good that you are getting 125 in English and 150 in Maths mocks. But you can improve your marks with some tips that are given below:

• Firstly, you should know the complete exam pattern and syllabus for both subjects of SSC CGL Tier 2.
  • Now, make a study plan and take equal time for each subject. If you have a lot of time then you can give some extra time in your weak topics.
  • Solve Previous Years’ question papers and mock test daily to know the paper pattern and weightage of the questions. If you are solving the previous papers daily then you will improve your solving time and at a time you will attempt almost all question in 2 hours.

English Tips

• Now, you should divide your SSC CGL 2017 English Preparation into three parts:
    • Vocabulary
    • Grammar
    • Reading Ability
  • You should make time table and take equal time for all subjects. Now, prepare each part for English one by one.
  • Focus on your weakest topics and learn at least one new word daily.
  • To improve your vocabulary, you should always try to speak English and for reading ability, read daily English newspapers like – Hindustan Times, Times of India etc.
  • Write at least 200-300 words daily on any topics to improve your grammar.

Maths Tips

• You should learn short and simple tricks so that you can save your time and attempt a lot of questions in the exam hall.
  • You should daily learn math’s formula and write up these formulae and daily revise them.
  • You should also focus important topics (like Arithmetic, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, Number System) which has more weightage from others.
  • It is impossible to study maths properly by just reading and listening so, you must always revise all the topics which you covered.
  • You should always understand your doubts and try to solve them and make SSC CGL Maths Notes
  • SSC CGL Maths is a subject that requires more concentration than any other. A proper study environment and a distraction free area could be the determining factor when solving complex equations or problems in geometry, algebra or trigonometry.

Hope it will help to to score high.

Leave a Comment