You can prepare better and get good marks in SSC CGL Maths paper, if you prepare with proper planning and learn short tricks and formulas. You must create SSC CGL Maths Notes
- This paper can be a game changer in SSC CGL.
- First of all make a list of all the chapters asked in SSC . Divide them in two parts (1) Basic arithmetic (2) advanced maths.
- Now prepare them chapterwise either by Rakesh yadav class notes or any other book that u have. Hindi medium students can use Platform publication.
- Build the strong concept for each n every chapter along with short tricks.
- After learning each chapter practice its questions either from Kiran chapterwise or Rakesh yadav chapterwise.
- It will take time to build concept. But take your time. If you don’t get any question then ask your seniors or search over internet or on YouTube.
At last in June and July …its practice time. Buy any offline or online test series. And give at least 70 to 80 mock tests before exam. It will definitely boost your confidence.
Thanks for Reading. Hope It will help you.