IBPS SO Exam is the toughest one to crack among all the IBPS Bank
IBPS SO 2017 Exam will be conducted in two phases: Prelims and Main Exam.
Prelims Exam will be conducted on 30th and 31st December 2017.
Main Exam will be conducted on 28th January 2017.
Before appearing in the exam candidates must satisfy the IBPS SO
Below are the preparation tips that you must follow to crack IBPS SO 2017 Exam:
- First check the syllabus and exam pattern of IBPS SO Exam.
- Refer best books and study materials.
- Make notes during your preparation. This will help you in your last minute
- Solve previous year question papers. This is the smartest way to prepare for the exam as
you get to know the exact format of the questions asked in the exam.
- To become stronger in IBPS English , you can start reading English Newspapers and
Novels, watch English Movies and TV Shows. Also make it a habit to speak
in English while talking with your friends or family.
- General Awareness Section in IBPS Bank Exam consists most of the questions from
Current Affairs and Banking Awareness . So Read them on daily basis.
- IBPS Computer Knowledge Section consists questions from basic computer terms and
terminologies . So focus on gaining the basic computer knowledge.