We have now enabled Registrations, If you want to participate in discussions please apply for Membership and get access instantly to post comments or discussions.
Query regarding MBA in Canada & USA
  • Hello  sir,
    Hope you are doing well,
    This is bhumi joshi my query is,I' m B.com Graduate so what to do next as I m planning to go to Canada or USA so should i go with MBA or PGDM,
    as i m keen for marketing in brand magmnt, product promotions as i wanna go for such industry like amway, nestle or may b in production side of our indian film industry my goals r clear but path i cnt decide so plz help me with same and with bshls name as well help me with bscls of canada n usa sir dam need ur guidance as m in way of taking my decision, it would b grate if u give me guidance,
    & plz let me know how to contact you, 
    thanx & regards,
    bhumi joshi
  • @bhumicanada A min of 2 years of work experience is mandatory to do MBA abroad in a reputed Business School or University. Usually for countries like USA / Canada the pattern the consider degree with 4 years such as B.Tech or B.E. Since you are a B.Com Graduate you should acquire a 1 year recognized degree or do Master's in India.

Next is that you should write GRE / TOEFL or GMAT.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion