We have now enabled Registrations, If you want to participate in discussions please apply for Membership and get access instantly to post comments or discussions.
Overseas Education at Australia
  • I'm Dinesh from India and now I would like to continue my education in Australia or New Zealand. Which county is economically best for education. In India I approached some consultancies, they told Australia is good for me... As per my friend's suggestion I approached Imtpconsultants and they also told me that we will provide full assistance to the students. Shall I go to Australia for my Education?
  • Yes, you can study in Australia.. Despite having a population of only 23 million, the number of international students studying in Australia is the third highest after the US and the UK. This is very much evident from the fact that America is home to 7 of the top 100 universities in the world. 5 of the 30 best cities in the world based on affordability, student mix, quality of life and employability are in Australia. It has courses in all the major domains, for example, Life & Agricultural Sciences, Natural Sciences & Mathematics, Physics and Clinical Medicine & Pharmacy. So, you can pick a popular course and study in Australia.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!