The proper study plan for the IIT JAM exam
can be really helpful to prepare for the Chemistry.
You can prepare for the IIT JAM chemistry by the following points to remember:
1. Start with the topics which are mentioned in the syllabus and focus only on them. Don't study anything apart from that.
2. Learn the basics and solve the numerical based on the important topics such as Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics, Equilibrium, Electrochemistry etc.
3. Practice online mock test papers to make perfect your weak areas.
4. Revision is the must. Revise whatever you studied and devote more time to revise important topics.
5. Before going to the exam check the important things such as IIT JAM Admit card which is important to sit for the exam.
6. Analyze the mock tests which you take and find your best strategy through it.
7. Solve previous years JAM Question Papers, through this you will found your weak points and also get an idea about question types which will be asked in the exam.
All the best!!!