Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

PGDBF,BOB Manipal,Bangalore vs MBA in Finance,Ipu

edited October 2013 in Everything Else
Hey Everyone
I would like to know about the difference b/w PGDBF Bob manipal,Bangalore & MBA finance, Ipu. Is it good to go for Bob manipal rather than to opt for MBA in finance from Ipu ?? or vice- versa ? Does private banks also consider this diploma or should I also need to opt for MBA after that .... Please help me I am really in a dilemma.

Comments

• PGDBF from BOB Manipal is better as you will be absorbed into Bank of Baroda soon after you complete your course. This course is offered by Bank of Baroda in collaboration with Manipal University, it shouldn't be a problem if you wish to got jobs in other private sector banks.

Bank of Baroda also reimburses your fee back after you work certain number of years may be 3 years or so.
  • sir im pursuing ma bba 6th sem nd appearng for cmat nd mat 2015 which will held in feb nd i filled a form of isme(international school of managemnt excellnce) for mba course dey offerng me pgdm course in banglore nd mba course in mysore
    sir ma questions are is this college is gud for me or not nd which course would b best,pgdm or mba ?

Leave a Comment