Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Welcome to Career Mitra Forums!

edited July 2013 in Everything Else
Career Mitra Forum is the place where you can communicate, ask, answer, share, talk and discuss all events and activities related to career & education.

To start with simply connect with your Google or Facebook account!

Comments

• Sreekanth’s blog is very resourceful and that is great. It
    has well written material and the discussions are quite intriguing. I found this
    other website which has a lot of test material such as mock tests online and
    GATE TesetPapers. I am sharing the link with all: http://thegateacademy.com/testseries/

• Hi, Sreekant.& Others

I  joined for MBA in Calicut University in  1999 , I cud nt complete the same  because  I went abroad for job assignment . Now I would like to do PGDM / MBA that can support my carrier in Private employment  hence would know about  Autonomous Institute in Coimbatore or In Bangalore ??

Pls provide me details

Regards,

Ajikumar

• @scopesolutions pls enroll for XAT, MAT & SNAP depending on your score you can choose the best business school. In coimbatore look at Amrita School of Business and in Bangalore Xavier's Institute of Management Excellence both accept XAT score.
  • Sir I m currently in the final yr of my chem
    engg. M really confused dat shld I go fr a job
    aftr my b.e n do part time MBA? Or shld I do
    a full time MBA course n den go fr a job?
    Does part time hold value equivalent to full
    time? Could u suggest me d branch fr MBA
    since I m frm chem engg background? Is it so
    dat I hv to compulsory do MBA aftr b.e
    widout wich a chem engg graduate dsnt get a
    job? I hv heard dat mere chem engg
    graduates dnt get a job specifically fr a
    person like me who needs in Mumbai nly n
    who isnt eligible to sit fr colg placements cozz
    of low aggregate throughout All my engg
    sems. cud u also temme wich coll is better fr
    mba? Sydenham at churchgate or d.y patil at
    belapur? Pls help
  • Hey thanks..I think Career Mitra Forums now allows new registrations earlier it was blocked..
  • Hi Guy's My name is Andrew I am new for This forum I've been visiting careermitra for just recently started
    reading through the forums. Every year lot of people comes here to visit attractive forum here and enjoy things for Career to do here.. I am excited to see this forum now available and can't wait to share all of my career & education life's experiences.
    Hopefully Thanks for starting this!
  • Hi friends,
    I am sura from chennai. I am happy join with career mitra forum.
  • What are the disadvantages of aicte approved pgdm over mba which is affiliated to universities?? tell me in detail pls..
  • Hi sir, i want to do mba hr at singhania university in rajsthan private university recognized by ugc. Pls tell me i do or not because this is not approved by aicte.pls help me
  • Hello sir,
    my graduation marks is below 50 % so m I eligible for doing pgdbf from baroda manipal school of banking?plzz help..

Leave a Comment