Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

edited March 2015 in MBA
Hi, I have done my pgdm but I have mentioned MBA in my resume.Now my profile is shortlisted . Will there be a negative impact? This change was done by someone else who helped me with my resume which I realised only now after receiving the offer.

• @manasa If you have done PGDM from AICTE approved BSchool then you can consider it to be same as MBA. AS you got the offer at the time of verification of certificates you inform them that it is a PGDM.
  • @Manasa MBA is a 2 yr Degree Program, Whereas PGDBM is a one year Diploma Program. Some companies would look into both differently. If you are applying for a Senior position, then it does Matter a lot. Even otherwise you would have to convince the HR that you were not trying to mislead them, but its equivalent to an MBA Program.
  • To get help and advice regarding the B Schools, courses such as PGPM, PGDM, MBA, MMS etc. Send a query using the link below. I am happy to answer, I am a counsellor with 7+ years of experience in career counselling and B School Admissions.

MBA or PGDM ConfusionMBA or PGDM Guidance

Leave a Comment