Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

CPA Coaching institute

Hi, I am Hareesh from Kerala. I am an NRI working in UAE. I would like to know about the US Certified Public Accountant coaching, it's eligibility and course details. The certification is for my cousin. I would also like to know whether the course can be done via online, as my cousin is not a US resident. It would be also beneficial if anyone could help find the best institute which can guide me enrol for CPA and with the study materials. Thanks in Advance. 

Comments

• The Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification administered by the AICPA is equivalent to the CA qualification in India. The CPA course is specifically designed to provide aspiring students with the necessary tools and in-depth knowledge that are requisites for your successful accounting profession. A handful of CPA coaching centres in Kerala provide training to candidates looking for accounting and finance specialized courses. Logic School of Management is one of the best coaching centres that offer quality training to students. It would be better if you do some online research before enrolling in an institution. No matter, which institute you choose, make sure that they provide comprehensive training in the four sections of the uniform  CPA exam such as Auditing and Attestation (AUD), Business Environment and Concepts (BEC), Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR), Regulation (REG). Also check whether they provide intensive training materials, rigorous training and live online interaction.

Leave a Comment