Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Board Exams Result 2018 Coming Soon

Odisha CHSE Result 2018, 12th Result 2018, 
Odisha board will display the CHSE 12th Result 2018 online. Students find out the Odisha board 12th class result 2018. The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha will expect to announce the class 12th/ CHSE result 2018 in April 2018. The CHSE Class 12th result 2018 will be updated on this website as soon as it will be published by the organization

How to Check the Odisha Board Result 2018

1. The students can check Odisha CHSE result 2018 with the help of given instructions.
  2. Navigate the official website link (link will be given above).
  3. Click on that link.
  4. A new page will be opened on the screen.
  5. Now, enter the ‘roll number’ and ‘registration number’.
  6. Now, click on ‘Submit’ button.
  7. You can also click on ‘Reset’ button in case you forget the roll number or registration number.
  8. The result will be displayed in the pdf format.
  9. Download the result and take the printout of it.
  10. Keep the print copy of result for future use.

Comments

• Odisha NTSE 2018: Question Paper, Response Key, Paper Analysis and Cut off
    Last Updated - March 16, 2018

National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is a national level Scholarship exam organized for class X students every year. It is a 2-tier examination. The result for stage I was announced on February 2, 2018. The aspirants who will qualify NTSE will be applicable for scholarship till Doctorate level of academic studies. Odisha NTSE stage I was conducted on November 5, 2018.

After Stage I, Stage II will be organized on May 13, 2018. Check Here Odisha NTSE 2018 Result
    Second and final stage of this exam is organized at National Level (Stage II) by NCERT.
    The first stage of this examination is organized at a state level (Stage I) and UT (Union Territory) level.

Leave a Comment