Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

IBPS RRB Result - Cut Off Marks, know the procedure

IBPS RRB Exam for all posts has been over. Your wait has come to an end now. In the upcoming days, IBPS will release the official notification for the Interview Process.

The official website has released the IBPS RRB Result 2017 for Office Assistant & Officer Scale – I, II & III.

You can check you score card for Officers Scale I, II, III from 17th January 2018 to 31st January 2018. After this period, you will not be able to check your score card.
 IBPS RRB Scale 1, 2, 3 Officer Provisional Allotments – 31st January 2018.
 IBPS RRB Scale 1 Officer Result Mains – 23rd Nov 2017
 IBPS RRB PO and Officer Scale 2,3 Cut Off Marks were out on 30th Nov 2017.
 IBPS RRB Office Assistant Result 2017 – 9th October 2017.
 IBPS RRB Clerk Result for Mains 2017 is delayed.

The candidates who have appeared for any of the recruitment phases like – Office Assistant Prelims or Mains,  Officer Scale – I, II & III Mains & Interviews will be able to see their IBPS RRB Results on the official website.

• The recruitment notification for IBPS RRB 2018 will be published by IBPS shortly. IBPS RRB 2018 Notification will be published for both IBPS RRB Assistant 2018 and IBPS RRB Officer 2018. According to last years' notification, a total of 8298 Posts were to be filled for the post of RRB Office Assistant and a total of 5124 Posts were to be filled for the post of Officer Grade-I through IBPS RRB exam. The Posts are expected to be more or less same this year with a little variation made.

IBPS RRB is Organized every year for selection to the post of both IBPS RRB Assistant and IBPS RRB Officer Cadre in Regional Rural Banks spread across the country. This year, IBPS RRB Assistant 2018 is going to be Organized on 19th, 25th August and 1st September 2018 (Preliminary Exam). The Mains Exam will be Organized on 7th October 2018.
    You Can Check the Complete Application Procedure Here

Leave a Comment