Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Course After Engineering Graduation!

Software Course will be helpful to ComputEnggngg and IT engg students. These fields are progressing at such a rapid pace that a mere graduation won’t get you jobs. The key is to stay up-to-date. There are various private institutes offering software and hardware courses. One must select the best available computer course which will offer you some advantage over other graduates. UX Business Solutions is well known to offer some great software courses that you can take up after engineering. The good thing is that such courses last just 6 month to 1 year.

Top Rated Course 

Internet of things (IoT)
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Microsoft Azure Course
Oracle Cloud Course

Comments

• Choosing the right career after engineering is a significant decision and many candidates gets confused what to opt for. I have done my computer engineering and now looking for various options as career. You have listed out some great and helpful courses here, will be helpful with this. Thanks.
  • There are so many courses after Engineering students can choose according to your interest. Some of the courses are:

1. M. Tech (Master of Engineering or Master of Technology)
    2. M.SC. (Master of Science)
    3. M.S. (Master of Science)
    3. MBA (Master of Business Administration)
    4. PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)

Hope this helps...
  • Hi, i'm an engineer graduate  from the college University of Wollongong In Dubai and after my course completion, i joined the same college itself for Master of Engineering Management. They are providing many postgraduate engineering and information science degrees and have better placements too.
  • Well following advice i can give to engineering people who are in confusion about what to do after engineering, here my view on this topic:

1. Go for M.Tech

2. Join MBA

3. Go for an Internship

4. Short Term Courses like ( CDAC, etc)

• Hi, friend about various engineering colleges in India know there cut off, admission criteria and much more. NextinCareer strives to provide you a platform to solve your queries and doubts related to your career. May it be What do you want to Study next or Which career option you want to pursue in future

Leave a Comment