The SSC CGL
2018 exam can be prepared by the following the below tips:
Start a strategic preparation, as now not just hard work but smart work is going to be your key to success.
- For General Awareness section, read the regular newspaper, magazines such as Competition Master, Competition Success Review or Pratiyogita Darpan. You should be absolutely familiar and opinionated on the news in the last 6 to 7 months. Grab a General Awareness book to brush up your skills before the exam.
- The first and foremost thing you need to do is that understand the SSC CGL syllabus and the pattern of the exam including all the 3 tiers. Download the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make study plans. Make a plan for each subject and execute your plan consistently.
- Practice is the key, take as many mock tests as you can. It is always a good idea to attempt sample question papers and previous years’ question papers. Get the papers checked by your teacher and look for areas you need to improve. To ace the examination you need to answer fast and accurate.
- Give more preference to English and Quant section as these two are the most important sections of the exam but don’t ignore the GS portion completely.
- Revision is the only tool if you have any difficulty in a particular topic. if you don’t have more time for the revision make a chart of important formulae and tricks and hang it out in your study room’s wall.