Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What is the best way to prepare for NEET 2018?

Hello
The best way to prepare is doing practice the right way. Firstly, practice as much as possible because it is the only way by which you can improve your performance in all aspects.NEET exam and for that matter, any competitive exam is also the same. NEET exam would happen only once in a year. So you have to practice all questions several times before the date of your ultimate NEET Test in 2018. Just keep a few things in mind:
  1. Study for at least 10–12 hours daily. Set targets for yourself and try achieving them daily. Make sure that your daily targets are realistic so that you don't end up losing your confidence.
  2. Practice a good amount of MCQs daily and give lots of mock tests on a weekly or fortnightly basis. In my opinion, MCQs are an integral part of NEET-JEE preparation. The more you practice, the better you remember things. U can ask me about the things to be used for practicing.
  3. Know the syllabus well - Even before you embark on the actual theory, spend a good amount of time understanding the NEET 2018 syllabus
  4.  Work on weaker topics - Most students will identify with this. You may be very strong on one subject and relatively weak in the other. Don’t get demotivated. Work harder on the weaker subjects.
  5. Do not study for more than 2 hours Continuously. Research shows that after this period of time the brain can no longer work to its full potential and that any information read or listened to will basically just go in one ear and then out the other.

Comments

• Wonderful tips!
    I have my NEET exam in coming days and what's better i can get than these preparation tips for NEET. Knowing the syllabus and then prepare according is what most important. You have shared some really good tips here, i have gone through various article on how to crack NEET exam 2018 and it makes me confident for preparing. Thanks a lot for sharing1
  • Hello there...!!
    Hope your preparation for the NEET 2018 exam is going great. About your question, I have read a really interesting answer regarding a similar type of question which might help you in your preparation. To read the answer, you can click on the link given below:
    Hope this will be helpful

• In excess of 10 lakh students show up for the NEET exam each year for almost 1 lakh seats in various medical and dental colleges the nation over. That speaks about the competition and the amount of entrance exam preparation that is required to crack the exam.So, if you are going to appear for the 2018 NEET exam, then here are some useful strategies and tips that would help you in your preparation.
     for preparation tip : NEET exam 2018
  • If you follow the below points dedicatedly, definitely you can crack NEET 2018 !

Kindly refer the following tips and tricks to ace NEET 2018 without coaching.

1. Know the syllabus well - Even before you embark on the actual theory, spend a good amount of time understanding the syllabus.

2. Regularity – Clearing NEET is only in your hand; no coaching class and no preparation material can help you qualify the exam if you don’t put 100 percent. Daily preparation and practice are essential if you are planning to rely only on self-study for NEET.

3. Quality study material – Yes, that’s the most important element! While selecting the right study material for NEET is little confusing, with the help of teachers and online expert assistance you can choose the right one. Solve previous year question papers and take mock tests to improve your speed and accuracy.

4. Online Assessment – To know where you stand among other aspirants, take online mock for NEET. You should not limit on the number of tests; take as many as you can. Initially start with chapter based and gradually move to full length tests.

5. Work on weaker topics - Most students will identify with this. You may be very strong in one subject and relatively weak in the other. Don’t get demotivated. Work harder on the weaker subjects.

6. Be positive - Most important aspect of taking any challenge head-on is to be positive. Don’t get drained by studies. Eliminate anxiety from your system. As long as you know you have put in your best, you don’t have to worry. This positive approach will get you a confidence boost and eventually, realisation of your dream.

Things you should avoid immediately!

1. Avoid too much talking on phone with your friends. Not more than 15-30 minutes every day.

2. Keep yourself away from family discussions. Don’t get into arguments with parents and brothers/sisters. It just wastes your time and energy.

3. Be selfish to focus on your study and career.

4. Say NO to social functions and visits at relatives.

5. TV serials, movies, matches are real time and energy suckers. Don’t spend more than 1 hour in front of TV every day.

6. Don’t sit on computer for more than 1 hour. Internet is the biggest addiction of all time. Real time sucker

7. To save your time you need to choose TV or Internet browsing or video games. Don’t spend more than 1 hour average daily on any of these activities.

Leave a Comment