You can take coaching if you are weak in aptitude. Coaching can make you disciplined and help you clear out your basic concepts. However, if you believe in self-study, you need a proper study plan for the preparation.
The SSC CGL notification is also helpful in determining which post you want and how you should prepare for it. The below tips will help you in preparing for the exam.
- Collect the Books and Study Material Important for Preparation based on the latest SSC CGL syllabus.
- Developing very good speed
- Solve questions as much as possible
- Pick up easier questions first
- Complete all the sections first which takes less time to solve
- Don’t get stuck in any section that takes a little more time
- Read Minimum 10 Hours Daily and Focus should be on Practice