Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

How do I start preparation for the IIT JAM Physics?

The IIT JAM Physics preparation can be done by following the below tips:
1. First of all, get the knowledge about the IIT JAM syllabus and don't focus study beyond than that. Beyond the syllabus, the examiner will not ask anything.
2. The Physics preparation involves a lot of practice of the different concepts.The concepts involve the thing which you need to practice and apply in the questions.
3. Start with the high school books for the 11th, 12th, 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year. Work on the basics of the subjects. The basics are the important things which you need to take care off. 
4. After you are done with your syllabus once, start giving the mock tests so that you will have the idea about where you stand. 
5. The IIT JAM preparation can also be done by the practice the previous year exam paper. Focus on the last 5 year papers.
6. Formulas are the backbone of Physics. Learning Formulas is the most important step in IIT JAM Physics. So, try to learn those formulas daily. Make a small diary and write all the Physics Formula for IIT JAM. Now, you just need to learn those formulas daily, once or twice a day.

• Hello there, you can check out this interesting youtube video which you can watch. Through this video, you will get some interesting preparation tips which you can use to crack the exam. You can click on the link mentioned below to get the video:
    I am sure that this will help you in the future.
    All the best..!!

• IIT JAM is a most difficult exam in India and it is not an easy task to crack it. It requires self belief, dedication, hard work and attentive mind.Every year approximately 10000-11000 students apply for only Physics subject and a few ones qualify for JAM.So prepare for the physics starts with the knowing about  syllabus and Exam Pattern.It carries a lengthy syllabus you must start studies a few months before the exams.Jam Exam has three sections each have different type of questions such asMCQs (Multiple Choice Question)MSQs (Multiple Select Question)NAT (Numerical Answer Type) respectively.Candidates need to have pay attention on the scheme of marking and the duration of question paper.There is minus marking in the Section-1.For all 1 mark questions, 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.For all 2 marks questions, 2/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.There will be total 60 questions in the paper carrying 100 marks.Students can create a time table and give the time to the topics according to their difficulty level. Do not focus on important topics prepare for all the topics.Solve previous year question papers and mock tests which helps to understand the pattern and type of the questions and time management of paper solving.Buy the good reference books for IIT JAM that helps covering the all syllabus, solved papers and sample papers.
  • Hi, I am Aysha and i have complated MBA in HR from Symbiosis. As you asked here, Same question has been asked my relative and friends that "How do I Crack IIT JAM Physics Exam". Here are mention few of points which you should keep in mind.

• First find out Best Cochin Institute for IIT MBA 2018 in your city.
    • Now buy best selling book for MBA Preparation. I think, Cochin Institute will provide best book for IIT JAM 2018 Exam
    • Prepared yourself according to IIT MBA Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern only.
    • Try to solve last years question papers
    • Solve Mock Test online available on various education website.
    • Last, it is very important to fix time table for preparation

Leave a Comment