IIT JAM is one of the toughest exams conducted in India. You just need to follow these preparation tips to crack IIT JAM Exam:
- Start your preparation 6–7 months before the exam and study at least 7–8 hours daily. This will give you enough time for the preparation.
- You must check the syllabus, exam pattern and marking schemes for IIT JAM Examination.
- Refer best books and study materials for your JAM preparation.
- Solve IIT JAM Previous Year Question Papers. This is the best way to prepare for the exam as this will give you a clear idea about the pattern and difficulty level of the questions.
- Practice for Online Virtual calculator as well, because you are not allowed to bring the physical calculator. You will be provided with Online Virtual Calculator for calculations.
- Create a timetable with the distribution of subjects. It will help you to study the different subjects according to the marks.
- Make notes of all the important topics, formulas and theorems. This will help you in your last minute preparation.
Best of Luck!