It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Be confirm about your syllabus and exam pattern for IIT JAM. A good study material is the strongest weapon to understand this concepts which will lead you to securing good marks. Remember to solve previous year question papers and attempt as many mock tests you can. This will help you cope up with time management during examinations. my personal recommendations of books n specifically for JAM Mathematics are as follows:
1. Linear Algebra done right by Sheldon Axler and also by Samvedna publications.
2. real analysis by Barl and Sherbrt.
3. A geometric approach to Linear Algebra by S kumaresan.
4. Calculus Parts 1 and 2 by TM Apostol.
5. Group theory by Sudesh Kumari Shah
6. Calculus by Anton, Davies.
7. Good old Contemporary Abstract Algebra by Gallian for exercises. ALSO YOU CAN TRY HERSTEIN.
8. Ordinary differential equations by MD Raisinghania.
Be calm, study well and score best. You can get any book of your requirement from the collection of MyPustak and order them for FREE.