It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.) is an admission test organized at national level which is conducted by IITs & IISc on a rotational basis.
JAM is not easy to qualify, you require a good time management and proper concentration on the studies.
There are some tips which help you to prepare for that -
1. Syllabus of IIT JAM - Starts with knowing about the syllabus of IIT JAM exam. It has a lengthy syllabus so you need to start preparing for a few months ago. Don’t give attention to the topics which are out of syllabus just focus on the syllabus.
2. Practice mock tests and previous years' papers to know your weak and strong areas. Study according to it and you will make your topics stronger.
3. Buy reference IIT JAM books which contain the whole syllabus in it and are easy to understand.
4. Candidates should pay attention to time management. They give time to the subjects according to their difficulty level in the exam.
5. Don’t get stress and try to sleep or taking rest during the preparation or after it. At least candidates need sleep of 7 to 8 hours.