If you want to crack next year SSC CGL Exam then you should first make your strategy for study.
Our target should be to finish the whole syllabus by May end. For that manage your timetable as per your convenience but I think daily 5 hours study is must for SSC CGL 2017. One hour each for GK, Reasoning, English and 2 hours for Maths.
- First day complete any 1 chapter and next day solve the objective questions of that chapter. You can also search on internet for objective questions. Likewise 3rd day another chapter and 4th day its objective.
- In this way 3 chapters will be prepared in a week. Leave Sunday for revisionand also read and watch news.
- Hence, slowly and steadily your GK will be prepared. You can study in this order.
- Practice daily 1 hour from any book that you have… that’s enough…because at last when we will solve the practice papers then this section will be covered.
- This paper can be a game changer in SSC CGL.
- Now prepare them chapterwise either by Rakesh yadav class notes or any other book that u have. Hindi medium students can use Platform publication. You can take help of SSC CGL Maths Notes to make your own notes.
- Build the strong concept for each n every chapter along with short tricks.
- After learning each chapter practice its questions either from Kiran chapterwise or Rakesh yadav chapterwise.
- Its preparation can be divided into two parts…first for grammar and second for vocabulary.
- For grammar I suggest students the combo of two books.
- Now, vocabulary contains mainly one words and idioms and phrases. For them you can use any book or download PDFs from internet. Learn 10 One Words and 10 Idioms daily…That’s enough for this.
At last in June and July …its practice time. Buy any offline or online test series. And give at least 70 to 80 mock tests before exam. It will definitely boost your confidence.
Thanks for Reading. Hope It will help you.