If you want to get air 1 in SSC CHSL Exam then you must need to hard work and prepare with proper planning.
Don’t think about air 1 only focus on your study and give 100% with hard work.
Make your own strategy with the help of these below points.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam is divided into four subjects.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning checks the candidates’ intelligence ability and mental alertness.
- Quantitative aptitude checks the candidates’ ability in number and numeric sense.
- General Awareness checks the candidates around him/ her and its application to the society.
- English Comprehension checks the candidates’ ability in correct English, writing & comprehension English.
Important tips are given below to prepare the tier 1 exam.
- Candidates must divide equal time for all subjects and make a time table.
- Online test is better option for SSC CHSL Exam Preparation, so the candidates must solve at least one mock test daily.
- Candidates should try to learn short tricks, method, and mathematical formula to solve the question.
- Candidates must solve the previous year question papers to increase their solving speed.
- Candidates must read daily news papers like The Hindu, The Indian Express, Economic Times etc. (For those who are opting English Medium) and Dainik Tribune, Dainik Bhaskar, Dainik Jagran, Navabharat (for Hindi Medium candidates), watching the news and have the knowledge of History, Geography, Art & Culture, Indian polity & Constitution, Economy & Finance, Science & Technology and so on.
- Candidates must have the knowledge of English grammar and practice them.
- Candidates should be focused on only one exam so that they easily clear the exam.
- Candidates should make short notes to revise the all topic before the exam.
Hope It will help you to get the good marks in SSC CHSL Result..
Best of Luck.