Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

How do I crack SSC chsl in 3 months?

Some Tips and Tricks to Crack SSC CHSL Exam:

1. Must Know the Complete Exam Syllabus/Exam Patterns:
  • General Awareness
  • General English
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • Reasoning
  1. Read the Newspaper/Magazines /Watch news:
  2. Revise & Practice:
  3. Avoid Negative Marking:
  4. Prepared Mentally:
  5. Maintain the Time in Your Mind:
  6. Some Important Tips:
It is important that before going the exam centre, you must carry the SSC CHSL Admit Card so that you can appear in the exam.
  • Start your preparation only through syllabus/patterns.
  • Start preparing by clearing concepts one-by-one. Practice again and again what you learned.
  • Give some extra time to solve the math section while practicing.
  • Take the help of mocks and do a mock daily.
  • Check your results by taking the help of answer key and do hard practice on that.
  • Keep away from doing the practice last day. Keep cool your mind by doing a bit motivating in last session of practice.
  • Reach at exam place before the time along with your required sets of accessories.
When you prepare SSC CHSL with proper planning then you will qualify in SSC CHSL Result.

Good Luck!!!

Comments

• CHSL is very easy exam but this year it come with challenge.

challenge was not only taking CBT for most of the candidates but also for cut off marking.

bcz this year cut off will be high i think 130+ for UR , if you want to clear it you have to take a challenge to get 150+ score.

its preparation was not tough but score makes a big game changer.

3 months is enough time for it if you want to preparing for it.

first you need to understand the syllabus thats give you clear difference between cgl and chsl after that you need some good books-

solve three paper at least for understanding pattern

ARIHANT for math

plinth to paramount for english

Reasoning by previous paper dont read this section at least starting period of preparation

GA- unique publication and previous papers as well, you cant do much here.

after that solving paper at least two to three times.

if you do this you easily crack it.

i am sorry i have a lot of material about this exam paramount and good notes as well but i cant readt a good book because of my some exams and entrepreneurship programme.

but in the last week of nov or first week of december i can prepare and launch ebook for chsl as well.

i am promise in the first week of december i will provide whole and sole perparation for CHSL. you can see this in my profile in that time.

but my earnest request to the biginner is what books i mention complete them first.

Leave a Comment