Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Is coaching needed for the JEE exam?

It is totally depend on your learning power. If your catching power is good then there is no need of coaching for JEE Exam. Many students has cleard the JEE Exam without coaching. So, you can also do this but you need to hard work dedication.

For the preparation of JEE Main 2018 exam you should cover all the syllabus of NCERT Books. JEE Main Exam paper include 60–70% questions as it is from NCERT Books.

Make your notes and always practice for numerical and maths questions.

If you have any doubt related to the any topics then you can ask your school teachers, discuss your friends. Many site provides you discussion from experts directly. You can ask them.

Solve previous years’ question papers that you can get from many sites freely.

I hope the above points help you to prepare the JEE Exam.

• Once I was reading the success story of JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2018 topper i.e. Sarvesh Mehtani and Kalpit Veerwal. I found that Both said that Coaching really helpful because they said that whenever you are in struggle then you are looking that time for a experts then if you are preparing through some coaching classes that mean you will take help from the experts. If you are not preparing through a coaching institute then you are suffer at this situation. For more information visit here.

Leave a Comment