Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What should be my plan to get 250+ in the JEE 18?

Hello

If you want to prepare for JEE Main 2018 then you have few months for preparation. Now, you should prepare hardly. You can prepare to follow the some tips that are given below:

• Prepare a subject-wise one by one topics and check list to revise or to practice.
  • Do not plan for anything new at the last moment of exam.
  • When you revise topics, always try to do it from JEE Advanced perspective also, which will help you later during JEE Advanced preparation
  • You should revise Class 11 syllabus because almost 40-45 per cent questions will be asked from that portion.
  • In JEE Main few questions could be asked which might be related to practical. Students who have done practical in school will be able to answer. Hence, refer to lab manual or practical notebook to refresh your memory.
  • Attempt a full length test paper every alternate day i.e. a minimum of 2-3 question paper before JEE Main.
  • If there are any particular type of numerical questions on topics which you had faced difficulty before, then try solving few representative questions just to renew your confidence. If you are still having difficulty now, simply move on. Do not get upset about it.
  • Last 48 hours before JEE Main Exam 2018 must be kept as light as possible.
  • Sleep well and devote six to seven hours of sleep daily. Avoid late night studies. Keep a watch on your diet and have your food on time.
  • Engage in light free hand exercise and relax for some time.
  • Make your own notes and solve previous papers.
  • Try to recollect your past achievements in various competitions. That will give you lot of confidence and boost your self esteem
  • Get your exam kit ready well in advance viz JEE Main admit card, Aadhar card etc.

I hope you will definitely get 250+ marks, if you have worked hard over the year; it's time to keep be cool and give your best on the day of JEE Main. 

Wish you Good Luck!!

Leave a Comment