JEE Exam is conducted in two phases: JEE Mains and JEE Advanced Exam.
JEE Exam consists of three sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
It is conducted for admission in undergraduate engineering courses. Candidates can also pursue architectural courses at IITs by appearing in JEE Advanced AAT 2018 Exam.
Mathematics Section in JEE Exam is the toughest and most important section and often students find it hard to score high in the IIT JEE Mathematics section.
So below I have provided some tips for JEE Advanced and JEE Mains Preparation for Mathematics Section:
- Before starting yor preparation, you must check the syllabus and pattern of JEE Exam.
- Select best books for JEE Exam Preparation.
- Solve Previous Year Question Papers and take online mock tests.
- You should know all the formulas and particular method so that you should make a chart of formulas and easy tricks & try to read the chart daily.
- Finding the simplest and easiest method is very important for solving a question in less time with the good answer. Therefore, try to find shortest of a particular topic to solve the questions.
- Improve your weak points. Study more for the topics in which you are weak.
Best of Luck!