While Bangalore is known for it's IT Industry, big giants like Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, IBM etc hire and employ thousands of IT professionals. Bangalore by any means is not behind when it comes to Management Education. There are equally good number of companies which hire fresh MBA grads every year to name a few Ernst & Young - Hires MBA Finance students, Moody's Analytics (formerly Copal Amba or AMBA Research) hires MBA Finance Students. Infiniti Research hires MBA Marketing Professionals. Similarly large IT companies recruit students with IT & MBA background for Business Analytics positions CGI, Wipro, IBM, Accenture, JP Morgan & Chase.
The prospective if getting hired in a BIG Multi National Company purely depends on the brand name of the Institute and the potential of the student. Employer will assess on various criteria before selecting a candidate. To give an overview about the Top MBA colleges in Bangalore, we have compiled a list of Management colleges which offer MBA as their flagship programme. Please note that MBA or PGDM they are two different things, although they are virtually the same. If you are looking for Top PGDM Colleges in Bangalore, visit HERE.
Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Science - IISC - Offers Master of Management (M.Mgt) - Accepts CAT, GATE score only
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management - Offers MBA from Symbiosis University Accepts SNAP score only
- Symbiosis School of Media & Communication - Offers MBA in Communications Management from Symbiosis University
- Christ University Institute of Management - Offers MBA from Christ University accepts CAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT, XAT scores
- Acharya Bangalore B School ABBS - Offers MBA from Bangalore University accepts CAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT, XAT scores
- Acharya Institute of Management & Sciences - AIMS - Offers MBA from Bangalore University accepts CAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT, XAT scores
- PES University (formerly PESIT) - Offers MBA from V.T.U
- RV Institute of Management - Offers MBA from Bangalore University
- Jyoti Nivas College (Autonomous) - Offers MBA from Bangalore University
- MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences - Offers MBA from MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
While good education is every student's right, not every Management College will give the right kind of exposure. It is advisable to check for the University affiliation status, AICTE approval status, campus, location, placement track record and student feedback.
You can leave an enquiry, we help you find the Top MBA college in Bangalore.