Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

IBPS PO Preparation

edited September 2017 in Everything Else
Hi guys!!!
I am preparing for IBPS PO Exam .When I was just started the IBPS PO Preparation, it was very hard for me that from where should I start,which books should I refer ? but now I know from where to start & which books are best so i also want to share with you the strategy.Visit below to know
IBPS PO Preparation books

Comments

• Great list of books you have shared here which will be very useful and
    helpful for the candidates who are preparing for IBPS PO/clerk exam.
    Without proper book you cant get better result in IBPS Exam. You have
    shared this books list on accurate time as many of started preparation
    for IBPS EXAM 2018. I hope this will help you out as i found it. Thanks.
  • edited February 9

Bank
    job, for some, is the lure of a stable government job, while for some
    it is a matter of prestige for being a bank officer. Whatever be the
    reason, in the next few years, it is largely expected for several
    bank job vacancies and many aspirants preparing to compete for the
    same.

There
    are several rather many coaching centres coming up at every nook and
    corner of a city, and with big promises. A few of them might be good,
    but most of them have nothing special to back up their claims. The
    only thing that helps you is your hard work and your calibre.

Prepare
    For IBPS and SBI Exams at Home

This
    preparation is not a very difficult task, provided you are sincere.

Why
    not go to coaching institutes?

Read
    more here: 
    Career
    Guidance: Tips For Those Preparing For The IBPS and SBI PO And Clerk
    Exams

• Are you appearing for the SBI and IBPS PO and Clerk exams? Then this blog on career guidance tips for bank job aspirants will definitely be your help.

Bank job, for some, is the lure of a stable government job, while for some it is a matter of prestige for being a bank officer. Whatever be the reason, in the next few years, it is largely expected for several bank job vacancies and many aspirants preparing to compete for the same.

There are several rather many coaching centres coming up at every nook and corner of a city, and with big promises. A few of them might be good, but most of them have nothing special to back up their claims. The only thing that helps you is your hard work and your calibre.

Here we share with you some IBPS PO Preparation Tips for the bank aspirants.

• Nowadays there is cut-throat competition in the banking sector as there are many applicants every year. This exam is divided into the different section to check the ability of a candidate. The one section that bank exam includes is English section which is further divided into three section:
    • Grammer
    • Vocabulary 
    • Reading
    So the students who apply for this exam join the English speaking tutorial classes to make preparation and crack the exam. Most of the graduated student join competitive classes as well as spoken English classes.
  • Hi ! I read this information. Let me tell you something Examination of SBI and PO exam is getting hype every year. Now days more then 12 lakhs of candidates preparation for Bank Jobs. Well that's good but you can do this seriously  and professionally. Thousands of candidates did not select the right place or right institute for Bank Job Preparation. First you have to choice right institute for this exam preparation. After this you have to take steps towards your selection of Books. Selection of book is very important for Bank Exam preparation. Guys you can also make your carrier in Police line. Every year Police department of different states announce official recruitment. Lakhs of Candidates take participate in this job opportunity. In my opinion police job is better selection then Bank Job. you can make a try for police jobs as well. Recently UP Police recruitment board announce a huge number of vacancies. Now more candidates are waiting for UP Police Admit Card 2018 .After this recruitment news more then 15 lakhs of candidates applied for this job. you can check all details of police job here like syllabus and exam pattern etc. you can also compare pay scale of police and bank job. For police join you need to pass 12th class with minimum 55% marks as a constable post. For SI you have to graduate. 

Leave a Comment