Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

AIPMT 2012: Main Examination discussion thread

edited May 2012 in Medical Sciences
How was the paper for the Main examination? This year medical aspirants were put on tremendous amount of pressure related to issues on NEET UG? Did it have an effect on your preparation, overall was the paper easy, tough or moderate share your views!

Comments

• The NEET 2018 exam is yet to be conducted. I am preparing for the NEET 2018, so don't have much idea about the difficulty level of the question paper. I asked few seniors I know and they told me that the difficulty level was moderate. Some who didn't pass the exam said that the paper was tough.. :D Apart from these comments and reviews I also searched for NEET 2017 Exam Analysis and reviews on the internet and most according to most of the websites it was moderate. Though I found some honest reviews and analysis out there which were really good. So, I am sharing the link to that review. Hope it will be helpful for people like me. All the best for NEET 2018.

Leave a Comment